You must accomplish this in no less than 8–10 pages. The project must use current APA style, and the page count does not include the title page, abstract, reference section, or any extra material. In order to incorporate a solid Christian worldview, you must use 10–15 sources with at least 1 source being the Holy Bible. Acceptable sources are course textbooks and scholarly articles published within the last five years from the Jerry Falwell Library.
Based on your original definition of leadership, the assigned readings, and any other related readings, what are some of the major traits of a leader? Study servant leadership. What are the major traits of servant leadership?
For this research paper, do the following:
· Specifically compare and contrast the major traits of a leader (as outlined in Wexler, Wycoff, & Fischer: Good to Great Policing: Application of Business Management Principles in the Public Sector, Collins: Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t, and Meese & Ortmeier: Leadership, Ethics, and Policing: Challenges for the 21st Century) with the traits of servant leadership.
· What would it look like to bring the notion of servant leadership to a police organization?
· Would this change require a cultural change?
· What would be the benefits and pitfalls of servant leadership in a police organization?
· Outline a brief plan of implementing the change necessary to apply the ideas of servant leadership in a police organization.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.