Based on your practice exam question results from Week 2, identify strengths and areas of opportunity and create a tailored study plan to use throughout this course to help you prepare for the national certification exam. This will serve as an action plan to help you track your goals.
· Reflect on your practice exam question results from Week 2. Identify content-area strengths and opportunities for improvement. – The results were 62 correct out of 100 questions, and I spend almost 3 hours.
· Reflect on your overall test taking. Was the length of time allotted comfortable, or did you run out of time? Did a particular question format prove difficult?
· Based on your practice test question results, and considering the national certification exam, summarize your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
· Create a study plan for this quarter to prepare for the certification exam, including three or four SMART goals and the tasks you need to complete to accomplish each goal. Include a timetable for accomplishing them and a description of how you will measure your progress.
· Describe resources you would use to accomplish your goals and tasks, such as ways to participate in a study group or review course, mnemonics and other mental strategies, and print or online resources you could use to study.