Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the KIDS COUNT Data Center This website is a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation to track the well-being of children in the United States. Data can be accessed by location or by topics such as demographics, economic well-being, education, family and community, health and safety, and risky behaviors.
For this assignment, you will chart data using Microsoft Excel to produce charts that will be included in your Data Analysis paper. If you need assistance with using Microsoft products, you can review Microsoft’s Office Help & Training web page.
To complete the Data Analysis Paper,
· Go to the KIDS COUNT Data CenterLinks to an external site.
· Choose one of the following data topics:
· Economic Well-being
· Family & Community
· Safety & Risky Behaviors
· Research your topic by extracting three scholarly, peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
· Choose your two state locations.
· Choose your national indicators.
· Choose a minimum of four years of data.
· Graph the data from the two different states the three following ways:
· Analyze the findings in your data for each state relative to the peer-reviewed articles that you read on your chosen topic.
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length
· APA Formatting