Family Assessment Case Study Presentation
In this assignment, you will present your assessment of a family in a comprehensive case study format. The presentation should be delivered verbally in a clear and organized manner with the use of presentation slides, such as PowerPoint. The presentation must demonstrate your ability to critically synthesize the information and engage your audience.
Your presentation must include:
• Findings from one family assessment tool
• Setting of the case study
• An introduction of the family—use first names only
• Discussion of family theory
• Genogram and ecomap
• Income level of family
• Educational level of each family member
• Health status of each family member
• Care plan that includes
o At least 1 nursing diagnosis OR medical diagnosis
o At least 1 intervention
o Goal(s) for the family
• Visually appealing
• At least 5 evidence-based references, only 1 being the textbook
• No more than six slides (not including title slide or reference slide)
Refer to the Family Assessment Case Study Presentation assignment rubric for more information.
Please refer to your course syllabus for additional details about this assignment.